Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
This is a repost of my old suggestion here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/changes-to-cubecraft-damage-indicator.274377/ This is to be in line with the new suggestions system.

At the moment you can see an opponent's health if you've hit them in the last 10 seconds and they're within a 10 block radius of you. Now I think it would be a good idea to also let you see someone's health when a teammate of you meets these conditions. At the moment it gives you an advantage if you're in call, because you can ask if someone needs help, but if you're not in call you can't know how your teammate is doing as they probably don't have time to type while fighting. If you could see the health of your teammate's opponent however, you could see if you're required to help.

Bai! 👋

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
This is a repost of my old suggestion here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/changes-to-cubecraft-damage-indicator.274377/ This is to be in line with the new suggestions system.

At the moment you can see an opponent's health if you've hit them in the last 10 seconds and they're within a 10 block radius of you. Now I think it would be a good idea to also let you see someone's health when a teammate of you meets these conditions. At the moment it gives you an advantage if you're in call, because you can ask if someone needs help, but if you're not in call you can't know how your teammate is doing as they probably don't have time to type while fighting. If you could see the health of your teammate's opponent however, you could see if you're required to help.

Bai! 👋
Also, they should add an option to control How far you see health indicators from. Like a slider, that goes from 5 blocks to 25.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hey, thanks for the suggestion!

I definitely like this suggestion - I may want to run a poll about something else regarding damage indicators & bows, but definitely agree with this suggestion! Thanks!

- Planned, locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Top Bottom