• Total voters

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
In Tower Defense, I have run into the fact that hitting mobs with swords is very difficult especially with flying mobs. Most of the time you'll just end up spam hitting which does nothing. My idea is to change sword combat for only Tower Defense to 1.8 mechanics to ensure swords are actually usable.

Reactions: Simply
D

Deleted member 492126

Did you not read what I said? Hitting flying mobs with criticals is literally impossible. If you actually play the game you'd notice this and it's very frustrating to all.
I play it and it's not impossible

Reactions: Priley

Snivy Films

Jun 3, 2016
[Location Unknown]
Did you not read what I said? Hitting flying mobs with criticals is literally impossible. If you actually play the game you'd notice this and it's very frustrating to all.
Landing Critical hits onto flying entities in general is impossible, due to how flying works (as the player). Hitting mobs in general with a sword isn't hard. It might be potentially your aim with the sword.

Oh also Blocky's response is gold to me as well :D
Use a bow instead of a sword on flying mobs. Problem fixed

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
Landing Critical hits onto flying entities in general is impossible, due to how flying works (as the player). Hitting mobs in general with a sword isn't hard. It might be potentially your aim with the sword.

It's actually possible to hit some flying mobs such as blazes with crits.
It requires really good aim

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Use a bow instead of a sword on flying mobs. Problem fixed

It's actually possible to hit some flying mobs such as blazes with crits.
It requires really good aim

Yeah, but what's wrong with adding this feature? It would just make it easier... Bows work yes, but besides using a bow or it's not THAT hard to use a sword why is changing it so bad?

I mean what's wrong with changing something so simple that ends up making it more easier? I really don't understand.

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
Yeah, but what's wrong with adding this feature? It would just make it easier... Bows work yes, but besides using a bow or it's not THAT hard to use a sword why is changing it so bad?

I mean what's wrong with changing something so simple that ends up making it more easier? I really don't understand.
Why changing something when there's already a solution to it?

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Why changing sometimes when there already a solution to it?

Yeah but from the perspective of your average player lot's won't know how to land criticals so why not just make it so hits are equal and easy to land just like a bow
I mean there is no negative to adding it. You can use a bow but why not a sword. If you have a weapon wouldn't it be in your best interest to use it? Especially considering it has unique abilities you can use with it.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom