Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
But the number is wrong...
Do you have any other idea to fix that?
1. The reason I think that it should stay is that when the other player leaves the other player wins and that doesnt really count unless you kill the other player.
2. I was thinking if the other player left then you wouldnt win at all, but that would raise the amount of trolls.
3. Maybe give the points but dont count it as a win? I really dont know a good fair option off the top of my head

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
1. The reason I think that it should stay is that when the other player leaves the other player wins and that doesnt really count unless you kill the other player.
2. I was thinking if the other player left then you wouldnt win at all, but that would raise the amount of trolls.
3. Maybe give the points but dont count it as a win? I really dont know a good fair option off the top of my head
It can't just stay at showing the kills unless they have a way of calculating the correct amount of kills for each player or do a complete stat reset now.
Players that try to get on the leaderboard probably won't try to get wins by making their opponent leave. Either they have a chance to win the game by quickly killing the opponent, or they'll want to get it over with so they can join the next game. It won't be worth it to spend minutes on a single cheap win. Currently, many players leave when they are about to die which is unfair as well. Players leaving because they are unhappy witht the kit would be an issue. But I don't see a huge problem with counting those as a win on the leaderboard, it will probably happen to all players about equally often.
Additionally, they could make skybasing and camping on obstacles a punishable offense like it is in other games. It really makes less sense to me to allow that in duels than in Egg/Skywars. In duels, the goal is clearly to kill the opponent while on Egg/Skywars it's a valid strategy to let other players fight each other first.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
It can't just stay at showing the kills unless they have a way of calculating the correct amount of kills for each player or do a complete stat reset now.
Players that try to get on the leaderboard probably won't try to get wins by making their opponent leave. Either they have a chance to win the game by quickly killing the opponent, or they'll want to get it over with so they can join the next game. It won't be worth it to spend minutes on a single cheap win. Currently, many players leave when they are about to die which is unfair as well. Players leaving because they are unhappy witht the kit would be a slight issue. But I don't see a huge problem with counting those as a win on the leaderboard, it will probably happen to all players about equally often.
Additionally, they could make skybasing and camping on obstacles a punishable offense like it is in other games. It really makes less sense to me to allow that in duels than in Egg/Skywars. In duels, the goal is clearly to kill the opponent while on Egg/Skywars it's a valid strategy to let other players fight each other first.
At the end there it is pu ishavle to camp. And I like the begginning. Ill make a thread on it but I like how the whole reset thing works

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Happy birthday 🧡🧡
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Happy birthday!!
UncleSpect wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
JustNathie wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
💜
JustNathie wrote on caraMel's profile.
💜
Top Bottom