Status
Not open for further replies.

WqreWqlf

May 10, 2017
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I have video evidence off Teaming in Survival Games which I believe isnt allowed. I cant make a report because Im on console and cant do the /registerreports command. What should I do. Thanks.

Xaneph

Nov 3, 2018
You can Log in From Your Phone to the Website and make the report on it, if it doesnt work you can try to join the discord of the server and get in touch with a staff member there.
Thanks for Reading.

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
You can Log in From Your Phone to the Website and make the report on it
Do it in a computer or in a mobile phone
How can he do it on a phone when you need to do the /registerreports command to create an account? If he can’t make an account, then trying to log into it from a different device is not going to work.

I have video evidence off Teaming in Survival Games which I believe isnt allowed. I cant make a report because Im on console and cant do the /registerreports command. What should I do. Thanks.
If you have a Java account, you could register from Cubecraft Java, however if not you can submit your evidence if it is less than two weeks old in the #staff-help channel in the Cubecraft Discord (discord.gg/cubecraft).

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Yeah I will need to get help in discord then. I cant use the command thus cant make an account. Thanks for help.
Lock thread staff.
Whilst we await a fix for registering for the reports site on Bedrock edition, you can send me a private message here on the forums or Discord where you can link the evidence. Sorry for the inconvenience. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Top Bottom