Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jelleis2cool

Jan 29, 2018
i cant connect to play.cubecraft.net with minecraft version 1.2.9, on a pc it says,unable to connect to world.Any suggestions?

Last edited:

MJ010101

Dec 17, 2017
Fjollträsk
Are you sure that’s the version and edition you’re using? That’s a very old update, why are you using it in the first place? Cubecraft is 1.9+, some games are 1.8 though. If you’re using another edition I’m unsure how to fix this.

D

Deleted member 352903

i cant connect to play.cubecraft.net with minecraft version 1.2.9, on a pc it says,unable to connect to world.Any suggestions?
1.2.9 is a very old version, you should try it with 1.8 or 1.9/10/11/12, maybe that's the problem ;-;

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
CubeCraftGames is not available yet on Bedrock versions. To play on CubeCraftGames you must use the PC/Java edition. Version 1.8+ can be used to play on CubeCraft,
  • Choose "Multiplayer"
  • Click on "Add a server.."
  • Type in the "Server Adress": cubecraft.net
  • Now click done and join CubeCraft.
CubeCraftGames is also not available on Windows Edition which falls under the "Bedrock" category.

Jelleis2cool

Jan 29, 2018
I downloaded the game a week ago trough my xbox account. Its is on windows 10 laptop so i think it s the latest version I tried all off the above, nothing works

Jelleis2cool

Jan 29, 2018
CubeCraftGames is not available yet on Bedrock versions. To play on CubeCraftGames you must use the PC/Java edition. Version 1.8+ can be used to play on CubeCraft,
  • Choose "Multiplayer"
  • Click on "Add a server.."
  • Type in the "Server Adress": cubecraft.net
  • Now click done and join CubeCraft.
CubeCraftGames is also not available on Windows Edition which falls under the "Bedrock" category.
so i have windows 10, this is bedrock and therefore no cubecraft servers?

Reactions: Jef15ist

Jelleis2cool

Jan 29, 2018
oooh man,was really hoping for an other solution. well what is that is. i will wait, any other eggwars or lucky block server suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom