Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

minty

Jul 22, 2019
Hello,
So I didn't play on cubecraft for a week and today I tried to join the server but it came up with a:
"[Proxy] Lost connection to server." error message.

I have tried using different versions of minecraft, such as 1.8, 1.9, 1.12, 1.13 and 1.14.3
I have also tried restarting my internet. I can connect to other minecraft servers, this problem only seems to be with cubecraft.
I don't know what else to do.
If you have any ideas of what I can do, please contact me asap
Thank you!

(my ign is mintymoowho)

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Have you tried restarting your computer? I also advice you to remove your Minecraft Launcher and download it back again.

minty

Jul 22, 2019
I could try but I just don't see why I should do that if other servers are working perfectly fine? I will try both your suggestions though and let you know how it goes! :)

minty

Jul 22, 2019
Have you tried restarting your computer? I also advice you to remove your Minecraft Launcher and download it back again.
I have removed minecraft and... unfortunately the store on the minecraft website is down so I cannot redownload the launcher right now, but I will keep you updated.

Winkeh

Novice Member
Jun 19, 2017
Also: Minty has reset her wifi, restarted it multiple times, she still cannot connect. She sees the lobby, but gets kicked right after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom