Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unipotato

Hello all,

I was just wondering if the Mods and Admins could delete reports. I am asking because I have made duplicate reports accidentally because of a bug and then one is marked as handled and the other as closed and I don't want it to be confused with me not fully understanding the rules because I have more closed reports than I should.

Thanks for your time!

Reactions: Garden Salad

Rainbowaffelz

Aug 10, 2016
Waffeland
corgiorgy.com
I dont think they can also how many duplicates did you make cause i have this

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    29.8 KB · Views: 81

CARDAN18

Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2015
Cakeland
www.twitch.tv
Just because a thread is closed does not mean we denied it for an invalid report. We also deny reports if that user has already been dealt with. If you are worried about one of us checking your reports, we can clearly see that the duplication issue was present when you made it, since there would be more then one report with the same name attached to them. Don't really need reports to be deleted.

Reactions: Rainbowaffelz
N

Nikboo

In addition to what @CARDAN16 has already mentioned, a user may accidentally report himself by recording someone else hack whilst he is on a hacked client himself! You may believe that people who do this must be crazy but this does happen more than you think. By being able to request a report deletion, a user could lie about
why it should be delete it because he realised that he accidentally reported himself. He could say that the report was a duplicate report, and the staff member may not notice the fact that he was hacking.

In my opinion, this would cause a lot of confusion for the moderators dealing with reports.

U

Unipotato

In addition to what @CARDAN16 has already mentioned, a user may accidentally report himself by recording someone else hack whilst he is on a hacked client himself! You may believe that people who do this must be crazy but this does happen more than you think. By being able to request a report deletion, a user could lie about
why it should be delete it because he realised that he accidentally reported himself. He could say that the report was a duplicate report, and the staff member may not notice the fact that he was hacking.

In my opinion, this would cause a lot of confusion for the moderators dealing with reports.

Ok. I just had 3 reports for the same person and 1 was handled and the other 2 were closed (Because the first one had already handled it.) And I just didn't want the closed ones to make it seem like I didn't understand the rules and that I was reporting people for nothing. Thanks for answering.

Reactions: Garden Salad
N

Nikboo

Ok. I just had 3 reports for the same person and 1 was handled and the other 2 were closed (Because the first one had already handled it.) And I just didn't want the closed ones to make it seem like I didn't understand the rules and that I was reporting people for nothing. Thanks for answering.

No worries. Staff know that there is a report duplication glitch. We won't blame you for accidentally making triple reports when you meant to make one. :)

Would you like this thread locked or do you still want to suggest this addition?

U

Unipotato

No worries. Staff know that there is a report duplication glitch. We won't blame you for accidentally making triple reports when you meant to make one. :)

Would you like this thread locked or do you still want to suggest this addition?

Lock if you don't mind. I don't see why I need anymore input.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom