Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
May 2, 2021
Germany
Hi guys,
I would really like to know why there is no chance to report Campers who use shieldwand to get higher and higher. It's really annoying and impossible to kill them.

I mean it's written in the rules but there is no way to report while beeing ingame.

1.6 - Camping​

Camping is defined as intentionally avoiding playing the game as intended by making it impossible or making yourself nearly inaccessible for no other reason than to create a stalemate. Camping is strictly prohibited.
The following list contains all the possible forms of camping that are punishable on the server:
- SkyWars: Skybases
- EggWars: Skybases and bases under islands.
- Lucky Islands: Skybases, avoiding a fight for several minutes with elytra, grappling hook and enderpearls, skybases with shield wands.
- Duels: Intentionally leaving the boundaries of the arena.
(Shop camping in Assassinations is not punishable, but it is discouraged to avoid player frustration.)

Punishment track: Warning → 1 day ban → 7 day ban → 30 day ban → Permanent ban

Attachments

• 2021-05-24_14.06.56.png
    2021-05-24_14.06.56.png
    523.7 KB · Views: 119
  • 2021-05-24_14.07.15.png
    2021-05-24_14.07.15.png
    954.2 KB · Views: 115

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hello,
You can still report them for camping, even if the shield wand thing isn't written in the rules. If you ever see someone that's skybasing or making a tower with any block/wand/thing and they're not easily reachable, you can report them under 'camping' offence.

May 2, 2021
Germany
Hello,
You can still report them for camping, even if the shield wand thing isn't written in the rules. If you ever see someone that's skybasing or making a tower with any block/wand/thing and they're not easily reachable, you can report them under 'camping' offence.
Thanks for answering but if i type /report xyz there is no "camping"-button to click so where can i find it?

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I don’t get why you wouldn’t be able to report them,, if they’re using a wand to get higher and higher it is still seen as skybasing/camping so you can still report them. I suggest you record your game next time and report them on the website with evidence!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
qKhalidd wrote on Kazwa's profile.