Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him

so the cages on skywars and whatever are a bit boring, just glass and thats it, Now is my idea to make the cages prettier by doig it with other blocks, like slime or fences or whatever, or a 3x3 cage so that u can walk around a little bit.
but now i hear you say: they are going to skybase if the cages are 3x3 blocks, No, they are not because if we have a plugin that after the game starts the cage disappears they can't skybase.
So i think it would be a good idea if we do that.
The cages gets prettier than on ANY server and there are no skybase campers.

I hope you like my idea, leave your opinion in dow in the comment section.
Thanks!

- AnanasKoning

Reactions: Shamel and remio

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com

so the cages on skywars and whatever are a bit boring, just glass and thats it, Now is my idea to make the cages prettier by doig it with other blocks, like slime or fences or whatever, or a 3x3 cage so that u can walk around a little bit.
but now i hear you say: they are going to skybase if the cages are 3x3 blocks, No, they are not because if we have a plugin that after the game starts the cage disappears they can't skybase.

Thanks!

- AnanasKoning
I like to see you made a thread about this!
I think this is a good idea, because the cages will dissapear!
I like this, 1+

Kozi

Dedicated Member
Jul 23, 2017
Gallia Belgica
There are enough different colours of glass so i do not like that idea about other blocks... If you are bored in your cage just look at the kits! The cages are not for fun, it's just to wait! But i like the idea about the cages to disappear.

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
There are enough different colours of glass so i do not like that idea about other blocks... If you are bored in your cage just look at the kits! The cages are not for fun, it's just to wait! But i like the idea about the cages to disappear.
Well if u join 1st u need to wait like 1 minute and its boring to look at the kits for a minute

G

Gamerfull

In the mode of only better they say how they are, and with respect to the team mode also better to continue as they are ...

Bramca

Oct 23, 2017
LOL humm it's a good idea

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

Thanks!

- AnanasKoning
I like the new cages idea, I really like the fence idea but I like the slime blocks cage more because you can bounce around. Also they could make it to where the cage disappears, but you can always report players for canping in their cage

Reactions: remio
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Top Bottom