Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Skyblock, try to stay on topic!

hpnxticsraix

Jul 31, 2022
I have been playing Cubecraft Skyblock for the past, well, I don't know how long it's been to be honest, it's just been a long time. Anyways, the whole time, nothing like this has happened. I was doing quests to advance and such and then after I did 2 I realized they weren't working, it was just these two though, other challenges did work. The challenges that weren't working were "Slime Time" and "Lightstone Hoarder". If there is a way for an admin or something to skip those two quests it would be greatly appreciated since I really wouldn't want to gather 10 thousand glowstone and hundreds of magma cream.

Reactions: Rocks1

pglibowski22

Jan 7, 2017
I have been playing Cubecraft Skyblock for the past, well, I don't know how long it's been to be honest, it's just been a long time. Anyways, the whole time, nothing like this has happened. I was doing quests to advance and such and then after I did 2 I realized they weren't working, it was just these two though, other challenges did work. The challenges that weren't working were "Slime Time" and "Lightstone Hoarder". If there is a way for an admin or something to skip those two quests it would be greatly appreciated since I really wouldn't want to gather 10 thousand glowstone and hundreds of magma cream.
how have you been doing they quests

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Keep in mind that most nether quests have to be completed in the nether. This includes Slime time. For lightstone hoarder you'll need to mine glowstone from glowstone trees (which also only grow in the nether afaik). If trying to complete these in the nether and it still doesn't work please create a bug report through the link mentioned above.

Reactions: Rocks1 and Kualdir

hpnxticsraix

Jul 31, 2022
Keep in mind that most nether quests have to be completed in the nether. This includes Slime time. For lightstone hoarder you'll need to mine glowstone from glowstone trees (which also only grow in the nether afaik). If trying to complete these in the nether and it still doesn't work please create a bug report through the link
Okay, first, I did get all 10 thousand glowstone from the trees I guess it is just bugged, and thanks for telling me about the slime time

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom