Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 576174

Heya,

So this is something small that is not really important but I was surprised it wasn't existing yet.

When you report users and the reports are handled, you get a gratulation shown like here:
1626183039876.png

However, when you report a game bug (and probably a website bug) and it gets handled/forwarded, you don't get this type of message.
1626183019875.png

It's not really important; developers should focus on more important stuff, it's just something simple and quick to be added.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Bug reports are kinda different, a lot get denied because there already known. Everyone wants them fixed. So even if a bug report is denied it still means you've taken an action to help cubecraft to fix bugs. as well as that, bug reports on The website are only a place to report certain bugs. A lot of bugs need a whereami in staff help.

I don't see this as a way of thanking you anymore than bug reports already do, no matter what reporting a bug helps the server

D

Deleted member 576174

Bug reports are kinda different, a lot get denied because there already known. Everyone wants them fixed. So even if a bug report is denied it still means you've taken an action to help cubecraft to fix bugs. as well as that, bug reports on The website are only a place to report certain bugs. A lot of bugs need a whereami in staff help.

I don't see this as a way of thanking you anymore than bug reports already do, no matter what reporting a bug helps the server
Going by this conclusion they could remove the message for user reports, as they already say thanks in the response from the mods.
1626183584936.png

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Going by this conclusion they could remove the message for user reports, as they already say thanks in the response from the mods.
View attachment 196732
For helper applications you need to know how many reports you've had accepted. and again, the reports site is just one place that certain types of bugs get reported, most bugs I see on a daily basis require a whereami because they don't happen every game. player reports are different as the only place to report 0layers is on the website + u need the number as a helper

• Agree
Reactions: Ferrcho
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom