Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Chris3

Oct 6, 2020
I lost my gold generators and I am reading im not the only one. Today i was told it was fixed. Not 5 mins ago I lost another today 10/6/2020. So I lost even more. I also paid money on this game and I wonder why we are being refused a refund of generators. If the creators refuse to give back our generators. I want a refund for the money I spent on this game. If you broke it. You should give back the generators or refund people. I can not progress any more with out them.

Oct 6, 2020
I didn’t spend money on the game but I had played for many weeks and had 101 quartz generators. They are unreplaceable and are basically the best generators and I mined them all and lost them. Staff told me I probably can’t get them replaced even though I can’t move on in the game without them. Kind of feels like they don’t care about the player base even if they play for weeks or months. Sorry you donated to the server. I hope they fix this but I personally don’t think they will.

Reactions: Chris3

XPfirePlayz

Novice Member
May 3, 2020
California
Hi there!

If you are still experiencing the issue please report it here: https://cbecrft.net/bedrockreports

The reason they aren't returning generators to people is because there are just too many players affected that staff can't manually refund them all. You can try asking a developer to see if they are willing to give them back to you.

Unfortunately, Cubecraft and Mojang usually only refund purchases if there is an issue during the purchase process. You will need to contact Minecraft support here if you would like to get a refund however its very unlikely they will refund you: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new Note: Response times very from 2 weeks to a few months.

Reactions: Gregeyy

Chris3

Oct 6, 2020
I didn’t spend money on the game but I had played for many weeks and had 101 quartz generators. They are unreplaceable and are basically the best generators and I mined them all and lost them. Staff told me I probably can’t get them replaced even though I can’t move on in the game without them. Kind of feels like they don’t care about the player base even if they play for weeks or months. Sorry you donated to the server. I hope they fix this but I personally don’t think they will.
I agree with you. I see the amazing things some of these people do on the game. I don't believe it would be to hard to give back people what they lost. Especially sence they created this problem.
Maybe they need someone new in charge. This crew cleary does not care about their players for sure.

Chris3

Oct 6, 2020
Hi there!

If you are still experiencing the issue please report it here: https://cbecrft.net/bedrockreports

The reason they aren't returning generators to people is because there are just too many players affected that staff can't manually refund them all. You can try asking a developer to see if they are willing to give them back to you.

Unfortunately, Cubecraft and Mojang usually only refund purchases if there is an issue during the purchase process. You will need to contact Minecraft support here if you would like to get a refund however its very unlikely they will refund you: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new Note: Response times very from 2 weeks to a few months.
👎 of corse. Typical. Clearly you do not care for your players. Alot of people lost generators that can not be replaced. I guess there just out of luck because they play on your game mode. We play other games and stuff like this happens and they don't handle it the way this system does. Yall just dont care is why.

Spyder981

Oct 7, 2020
I lost my gold generators and I am reading im not the only one. Today i was told it was fixed. Not 5 mins ago I lost another today 10/6/2020. So I lost even more. I also paid money on this game and I wonder why we are being refused a refund of generators. If the creators refuse to give back our generators. I want a refund for the money I spent on this game. If you broke it. You should give back the generators or refund people. I can not progress any more with out them.
Why do you spend money in this game!?!
ps gold generators aren‘t that valuable (i can get 4.200.000 coins in under 5 minutes)

XPfirePlayz

Novice Member
May 3, 2020
California
👎 of corse. Typical. Clearly you do not care for your players. Alot of people lost generators that can not be replaced. I guess there just out of luck because they play on your game mode. We play other games and stuff like this happens and they don't handle it the way this system does. Yall just dont care is why.
I'm not a staff member here. I'm simply just explaining what I have been told. I'm also disappointed by the situation but if they say there is nothing they can do then there is nothing they can do.

lol7425 is not here

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2020
didnt you read staff what member said, smh. they DO CARE about your (insert falsetto) "quartz generators". so stop complaining they are doing everything they can to avoid conflicts. YOU EVEN QUOTED THE STAFFS MESSAGE AND YOU'RE STILL SAYING THEY DONT CARE!?

lol7425 is not here

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2020
didnt you read staff what member said, smh. they DO CARE about your (insert falsetto) "quartz generators". so stop complaining they are doing everything they can to avoid conflicts. YOU EVEN QUOTED THE STAFFS MESSAGE AND YOU'RE STILL SAYING THEY DONT CARE!?
you guys if they didnt care, then there would be no cubecraft. jeez, some people..

Chris3

Oct 6, 2020
YEP

Chris3

Oct 6, 2020
you guys if they didnt care, then there would be no cubecraft. jeez, some people..
They don't care. Having a game makes them caring? In your logic that mean every game ever made, means the creators care. Wrong. They don't all care. Smh some rip off and some just are lazy. Think about it.

lol7425 is not here

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2020
They don't care. Having a game makes them caring? In your logic that mean every game ever made, means the creators care. Wrong. They don't all care. Smh some rip off and some just are lazy. Think about it.
stop being so toxic. how would u feel if u made ur own server and ppl had this problem in skyblock, huh???

Chris3

Oct 6, 2020
stop being so toxic. how would u feel if u made ur own server and ppl had this problem in skyblock, huh???
Feedback is important. If I broke something and not fixed it correctly. I would agree with the person who lost a alot of items. Would you not care about breaking peoples games and setting them back then refusing a refund???? If so shame on you.

lol7425 is not here

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2020
Feedback is important. If I broke something and not fixed it correctly. I would agree with the person who lost a alot of items. Would you not care about breaking peoples games and setting them back then refusing a refund???? If so shame on you.
you really are a pain in the a--, work for your items, they're busy people, y'know?

currycrab

Oct 4, 2020
As XPfirePlayz has said, try to reach out to the developers.

If you have happened to be in Discord, the staff / admin is trying to help out
I'm not a staff member here. I'm simply just explaining what I have been told. I'm also disappointed by the situation but if they say there is nothing they can do then there is nothing they can do.
Bro, have you been in worst state than me?

I added one guy for coop and that guy make me lost all my sheep spawners and all my creeper spawners.

Now i am stuck with my quests due to no spawner and i require to farm it back on my own.

Not forgetting i lost my enchanted stuffs too.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom