• JA CTF is fun

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • No i hate life and captureing flags

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SevereWarning

Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
I remember how back in the day CCG had CTF I think it would be really Kewl if it could be brought back. But maybe in a more intense/ fun version!

@halothe23 @rubik_cube_man @jinjo90 @SGTkuzey @LaserDolphin77
All I know is that you have to be patient and wait, since there are so many updates and all coming out, it makes things hard for the owners to code everything. But, I'm pretty sure the owners will bring most of the cave spawn games back to cubecraftgames, but for now, just wait. ;)

Devon413

Oct 29, 2013
Psychotic Land
All I know is that you have to be patient and wait, since there are so many updates and all coming out, it makes things hard for the owners to code everything. But, I'm pretty sure the owners will bring most of the cave spawn games back to cubecraftgames, but for now, just wait. ;)
I will wait, but I can't wait! XD But CTF would make the server more popular in a way, just need to advertise the server on more sites of Minecraft, such as planet minecraft.

Discord
Members Online

Team Online

Latest profile posts

I'd say give everyone 3 months and they'll all be in love with the eggwars update.
UncleSpect wrote on Hostercito's profile.
Happy birthday!
Feeling: Tired ...(* ̄0 ̄)ノ
komododragon 2002 wrote on Zed's profile.
You deserve some real credit for debating with the community! Though, next time an event like this takes place, could it be on a more preferable time?
Top Bottom