Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want the old eggwars and/or speed eggwars back?

• Yes! I want them both back.

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I want the just the normal eggwars back.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I want only speed eggwars to come back

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Just leave it like this

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PlayerQuint_PvP

Novice Member
Jan 31, 2017
Hello, i saw the update on eggwars. I dont like this update and dont like eggwars anymore by this update. (i mean eggwars beta) the old eggwars is removed and thats not a fun thing. many people (inclusive me) like the old eggwars and not the eggwars beta. so its better that you have a option to play eggwars beta and just the old regular eggwars. thats better. because now you only think of the people who like eggwars beta. but you dont think of the people who only like the old eggwars. so hey, bring the old one back! and maybe also bring back speed eggwars as well as that was way too funny

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
They have since done multiple updates to find a balance within the new Eggwars and what the community would like. Personally, I prefer the latest addition of Eggwars, it still has the basics of the old Eggwars, yet has new additions to make multiple different strategies happen.

Reactions: ShinyArrow

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
This was requested multiple times, And Speed EggWars is still not added back yet, therefore I don't think that they are going to add it back. At least for now.
Afterall, Enjoy the rest of your day!

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
In the recent fixes and alterations to the new Eggwars, I find it suitable for everyone as all it does is add an optional part to the game; emeralds & structures, which now, can't be abused. Emeralds make late-game more enjoyable while the current auto builders add that more-fun experience for casual players when playing with the mechanics. Hence, why I chose to vote no.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom