Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ElFlxen_

Oct 20, 2020
México
Pronouns
He/Him
Having read the opinions given in response to @xclutchingg 's thread, I have decided to make a suggestion that is as accurate as possible taking the community's ideas about bringing back capes.

Why should they be brought back?

- They are a unique feature of MC Bedrock, which adds great customization to our players, as well as encouraging self-expression.
- Despite not being official, they do not affect the server at all, they are just another "cosmetic", do not forget that in MC Java there are already external clients that add unofficial capes.
- A very small percentage of users use custom capes, and of those, an even smaller percentage misuse them, something insignificant compared to the misuse of skins.
- Come on, they are great!

So what possible solutions are there?

- To combat misuse of them, reporting by inappropriate capes to the already existing "skins/username" category could be implemented.
There would not be a greater workload for the moderation team, since the layered reports would be much smaller than those corresponding to skins/usernames.

- In the event that the previous solution is not well received, there is another alternative, less pleasant for everyone, but it is better than nothing, I thank @hoppyfrog28_ for this idea.
You could limit the use of capes to only the following users:

VIP users (for example, starting from Vip LV3).
Partners
Staff members

This implementation ensures better use of the capes, since a user who has invested money within the server is much less likely to break the rules.

Addition

Finally, I would like to add that, regardless of the theme of the custom capes, it would be nice to see Vanilla capes back, they are official and add an extra bit of customization.

I hope you agree with this suggestion, I thank all members again for giving their ideas, if you agree please vote with :agree: and leave your feedback!

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I agree:agree:! capes being removed makes no sense to me. I have never seen anyone abuse custom capes ever, yet I have seen a bunch of inappropriate skins on Cubecraft. They weren’t an issue in the first place and they’re pretty easy to moderate.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom