Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All yes

• All no

• Total voters

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Lets be honest here, blockwars in its current state is pretty basic. Here are some suggestion to improve on it.

1:Remove overtime-This is because it makes anything you did in the time before overtime meaningless, and allows people to only defend until overtime, and then attack.(while also making ninja op in core mode)

2:Edtiable terrain-In blockwars its always the same strategy over and over again since there is no way for the map to truly change, and this will add an extra layer of strategy.

3:Larger map-:If possible.

Now here is the rework(it might sound familiar to some)

1:Make it so that you can mine materials and craft both tools and weapons along with maps that compliment this idea.(ie iron in some spots or some other material)
2:enable redstone(like pistons and dispensers) and tnt(tnt cannons) .

If you do 1:Then make it so that kit give items only, but not abilities.(looking at you ninja cloak)

3:When you die you drop your items instead of it simply going poof.

4:No team rebalance and allow people to join the game at any time-To counter the annoying team inbalance thing.

Thing I forgot, you can't edit spawn.

Last edited:

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
1:Remove overtime-This is because it makes anything you did in the time before overtime meaningless, and allows people to only defend until overtime, and then attack.(while also making ninja op in core mode)
Nope, I would suggest to add more time to overtime instead of removing it.

2:Edtiable terrain-In blockwars its always the same strategy over and over again since there is no way for the map to truly change, and this will add an extra layer of strategy.
Pickaxes+Editable terrain=Chaos & possible camping.
3:Larger map-:If possible.
Disagree, maps shouldn't be larger since it takes more time to take the flag, without counting that you will have to walk through that large map to go to the opposite team base. And somehow (and I'm witness) the game will end with a tie.
1:Make it so that you can mine materials and craft both tools and weapons along with maps that compliment this idea.(ie iron in some spots or some other material)
This would encourage to camping or people will be busy doing this instead of getting the flag or breaking the core. This is not Skywars :/
3:When you die you drop your items instead of it simply going poof.
Once more: campers vs 3 people= unlimited stuff for them; farming kills and items.
4:No team rebalance and allow people to join the game at any time-To counter the annoying team inbalance thing.
What if you are in the team which has less players? This wouldn't be fair...

Sorry but I would suggest you to think more your ideas and not only thinking in their pros. Anyways it's good that someone is still interested in making Blockwars better. ;)

Reactions: ThreeaSan

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Nope, I would suggest to add more time to overtime.

Pickaxes+Editable terrain=Chaos & possible camping.

Disagree, maps shouldn't be larger since it takes more time to take the flag, without counting that you will have to walk through the large map to go to the opposite team base. And somehow (and I'm witness) the game will end with a tie.

This would encourage to camping or people will be busy doing this instead of getting the flag or breakingthe core. This is not Skywars :/

Once more: campers vs 3 people= unlimited stuff for them; farming kills and items.

What if you are in the team which has less players? This wouldn't be fair...

Sorry but I would suggest you to think more your ideas and not only thinking in their pros. Anyways it's good that someone is still interested in making Blockwars better. ;)
So you mean to tell me there isnt already possible camping options in the game already(ie the small maps)? Also forgot to put this in my main suggestion, you are not able to edit spawn.
How much more time would you add into overtime, since anything less than 5 minutes is way too short.
Also in the chaos of editable terrain would allow for strategies to take advantage of said chaos, and more potential strategies.

Larger maps would mean people would need more teamwork to get the flag carrier to the flag, while also editing the map in such a way that they get an advantage.

If people are busy doing stuff like mining... why not take advantage of that and rush them? Also put that you can drop your items so if you do decide to spend half the game mining, you could lose that progress if you die, and give it to the other team.

Also don't people already camp the objective since you either have to A:Attack the other team or B:Hug the objective.

Another thing, you are playing a team game, what are you doing constantly running into a 3v1,ask your teamates to come help you and even the playing field. The bonus being that the campers also lose the stuff they farmed from kills.

Another thing, even if they farm gear, lets say the map only contains iron. That means that although they are farming the other team could still gear up and get on equal level.

You do realize that if anybody can join at any time there wouldn't be a team with less player due to players keep coming in. So there would be no need for team rebalancing.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
So you mean to tell me there isnt already possible camping options in the game already(ie the small maps)? Also forgot to put this in my main suggestion, you are not able to edit spawn.
How much more time would you add into overtime, since anything less than 5 minutes is way too short.
Also in the chaos of editable terrain would allow for strategies to take advantage of said chaos, and more potential strategies.

Larger maps would mean people would need more teamwork to get the flag carrier to the flag, while also editing the map in such a way that they get an advantage.

If people are busy doing stuff like mining... why not take advantage of that and rush them? Also put that you can drop your items so if you do decide to spend half the game mining, you could lose that progress if you die, and give it to the other team.

Also don't people already camp the objective since you either have to A:Attack the other team or B:Hug the objective.

Another thing, you are playing a team game, what are you doing constantly running into a 3v1,ask your teamates to come help you and even the playing field. The bonus being that the campers also lose the stuff they farmed from kills.

Another thing, even if they farm gear, lets say the map only contains iron. That means that although they are farming the other team could still gear up and get on equal level.

You do realize that if anybody can join at any time there wouldn't be a team with less player due to players keep coming in. So there would be no need for team rebalancing.
Well, it's your opinion. I already said mine. And as said, not only think the pros.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
Top Bottom