Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 347571

Introduction
Hello everyone! A week ago i came to the conclusion that there was no Blockwars Community discord yet, you might be wondering why that would be weird,.. well the game itself was really popular and has a large playerbase, not right now but in the good old days it had a lot of players but sadly didn't get a lot of attention.

What are we trying to achieve?
Good question, we are currently trying to revive the community and slowly bring some people back who quit the game due of stupid stuff.

We also use the discord to post suggestions about CTF, Core and Bridge to discuss them later to see if they could be implemented or not. You could also post the bug that you recently found so it can be fixed as soon as possible.

You might have seen that CubeCraft handles threads & suggestions different and better compared to the past which is why this is an unique opportunity for us to post our suggestions that will hopefully be implemented.

If you want to join you can basically add me on discord, Sammie#8599 so i can invite you to the server. (;

Jan 25, 2021
Introduction
Hello everyone! A week ago i came to the conclusion that there was no Blockwars Community discord yet, you might be wondering why that would be weird,.. well the game itself was really popular and has a large playerbase, not right now but in the good old days it had a lot of players but sadly didn't get a lot of attention.

What are we trying to achieve?
Good question, we are currently trying to revive the community and slowly bring some people back who quit the game due of stupid stuff.

We also use the discord to post suggestions about CTF, Core and Bridge to discuss them later to see if they could be implemented or not. You could also post the bug that you recently found so it can be fixed as soon as possible.

You might have seen that CubeCraft handles threads & suggestions different and better compared to the past which is why this is an unique opportunity for us to post our suggestions that will hopefully be implemented.

If you want to join you can basically add me on discord, Sammie#8599 so i can invite you to the server. (;
as a blockwars player 24/7, yes we need that.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

New minecraft account 🥳
today i buy fire bundle in this account🤭
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Top Bottom