Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

pitzj

Jan 21, 2021
Paradise Hotel
Hey, so this is me AlanJustMe. So i have been playing bridges for awhile and I have decided to discuss about BlockWars Bridges 1v1’s. Reasons why I want 1v1’s in bridges is cause it is really hard getting a team of 5 to win a really fast game and have a chance of getting a big win rate. I would love that this game would come out one day hopefully.for me, the 1v1’s should countries the 5v5 just like duels. The game got lots of clout at the start of 5v5 and it will in my mind get more people to focus on that game with the 1v1 added for the stats with 5v5’s

pitzj

Jan 21, 2021
Paradise Hotel
Hey, so this is me AlanJustMe. So i have been playing bridges for awhile and I have decided to discuss about BlockWars Bridges 1v1’s. Reasons why I want 1v1’s in bridges is cause it is really hard getting a team of 5 to win a really fast game and have a chance of getting a big win rate. I would love that this game would come out one day hopefully.for me, the 1v1’s should countries the 5v5 just like duels. The game got lots of clout at the start of 5v5 and it will in my mind get more people to focus on that game with the 1v1 added for the stats with 5v5’s

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
I would love to see 1v1 bridges added! I feel like they didnt add it at first because they dont want to copy other servers but i do hope that it gets added since i think it can be way more fun than the 5v5 mode.

Reactions: Salty_Shadows

bbababb

Mar 15, 2021
It's a great idea, but i think that if they add 1v1 bridges it will be special only for premium players.

Reactions: Westsi
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

legendaryfox977 wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy birthday deo!
Guysss i got aceepted at university for Audiovisuals/Communications. 🥳🥳🥳
qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom