Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ankicorn

Aug 16, 2020
Suggestion: Add Bridges Solos, Duos, and Mega edition.

solos: concept is pretty clear, it’s a 1v1 on the bridges map.
Duos: also pretty clear, 2v2 on the bridges map.
Mega edition: a huge 20v20 with the Bridges map a bit modified, there will be three bridges for the teams to attack, and instead of 25 maximum slots to score a goal, 50 slots will be available.

guinea_pigcrown5687

Aug 14, 2021
My Guinea pigs' cage EU#12
Pronouns
He/Him
Suggestion: Add Bridges Solos, Duos, and Mega edition.

solos: concept is pretty clear, it’s a 1v1 on the bridges map.
Duos: also pretty clear, 2v2 on the bridges map.
Mega edition: a huge 20v20 with the Bridges map a bit modified, there will be three bridges for the teams to attack, and instead of 25 maximum slots to score a goal, 50 slots will be available.
Agree on solos and duos but not on mega. Will as staff to move it to feedback and suggestions

TenCookies

Novice Member
Feb 6, 2021
Jerusalem
Duos and solos had been suggested many many times in the past and never got much traction. You can read all of those threads if you want to know why. There's actually an active discussion regarding the solo mode here, so you can go ahead and post your input there. Personally, I'm not sure adding those modes is necessary due to some reasons, including the fact that the game was recently updated and therefore isn't currently in a high priority.

linkbirds

Jan 8, 2022
Duos and solos had been suggested many many times in the past and never got much traction. You can read all of those threads if you want to know why. There's actually an active discussion regarding the solo mode here, so you can go ahead and post your input there. Personally, I'm not sure adding those modes is necessary due to some reasons, including the fact that the game was recently updated and therefore isn't currently in a high priority.
Honestly, I don't know why these gamemodes (except for Mega) don't need to be added. I personally would love solos, as it would provide so much more fun for the "better" and more experienced players, and it would definitely provide video clips for people who want to make that type of stuff. Duos would be a great friends game, as I doubt most people have 5 friends. But please, enlighten me on WHY it should not be added, not just saying "necessary due to some reasons". Yes, I understand that it was updated recently, and I absolutely think that the devs should take a break, but I do believe that it should be one of the things that devs should be implementing into the game. If you can convince me, I'll side with you, but having such a vague reason as "some reasons" won't work.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom