Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nash The Basher

Novice Member
Aug 13, 2020
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Blockwars Bedrock is my favourite game on Cube and I have a total of 8.5k wins across the two game modes. Would this be the place to talk about strategies ect. I’m not too sure because featured games aren’t a thing on Bedrock Edition, but there isn’t a category for it. Someone please let me know if there’s a different category to use, thanks.

ToastedByTom

Mar 4, 2020
England
www.youtube.com
What I do with my squad is, (On Capture the Flag)
We build a direct bridge to the enemies flag, then we all go to the flag, who ever gets the flag, they run back to ours to capture it.
Then someone is already in the enemies flag as soon as the person Captures the flag.
Then we repeat the process.

anvay15

Jan 4, 2021
In BlockWars(CTF), I like to go with the flow. If I have a strong team, we do not build any defenses around the flag. This makes it easier for the player to come into the flag zone to capture the flag. There are always some people around the flag in case a raiding party from the other team comes.

Reactions: Nash The Basher

Nash The Basher

Novice Member
Aug 13, 2020
You guys both seem to have an idea but I do have on suggestion. While in the enemies flag, try building a 2 block high corner so you won’t get knocked out the zone. This way, it will take less time to grab the flag and you’ll end up winning faster

jacob12dx

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
Pennsylvania
What I do with my squad is, (On Capture the Flag)
We build a direct bridge to the enemies flag, then we all go to the flag, who ever gets the flag, they run back to ours to capture it.
Then someone is already in the enemies flag as soon as the person Captures the flag.
Then we repeat the process.
This isn't a strategy this is just common sense

KerboIsVibing

Jan 27, 2021
Meta has definitely changed for CTF. You no longer need to do headhitters because of the entity loading. It’s also slowed down speedrunning by a lot.
Since as you said entity loading has been changed, doesn't that mean it's basically impossible to speedrun certain categories of CTF? I'm not a speedrunner but I am interested in how this would impact speedrunning. Also I like the bows in CTF.

Nash The Basher

Novice Member
Aug 13, 2020
Since as you said entity loading has been changed, doesn't that mean it's basically impossible to speedrun certain categories of CTF? I'm not a speedrunner but I am interested in how this would impact speedrunning. Also I like the bows in CTF.
It makes the records impossible to beat, however, you it’s still possible to get a pb in the top 3. It’s just a lot harder to speedrun CTF and all the world records besides 5 kills are now unobtainable. Btw I’m not a huge fan on the bows, but nice anyways.

Juanitounu

Jan 16, 2021
In blockwar it is difficult to do tactics when you play with randoms, but a good strategy for this is not to let the other team chop iron, for that I always use the tnt that comes out and destroy the iron ores and so you will have a little more advantage

Nash The Basher

Novice Member
Aug 13, 2020
In blockwar it is difficult to do tactics when you play with randoms, but a good strategy for this is not to let the other team chop iron, for that I always use the tnt that comes out and destroy the iron ores and so you will have a little more advantage
Yeah it’s a good strategy for solo queuing, but not for grinding with a party. I usually win my games before the power ups even come out by rushing the flag (I used to also do headhitters before the nerf).

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
My strat with a party is make a buttons/fence defence. Then if they are a good team 3 rush and 2 defend, if not as good then 4 rush and 1 defend. Maybe if the map is good enough build a head hitter if going for speed? But I mainly play casual so I just do whatever most of the time.

Nash The Basher

Novice Member
Aug 13, 2020
My strat with a party is make a buttons/fence defence. Then if they are a good team 3 rush and 2 defend, if not as good then 4 rush and 1 defend. Maybe if the map is good enough build a head hitter if going for speed? But I mainly play casual so I just do whatever most of the time.
Overall a good strategy for casual play. If you’re grinding for lb or wins, headhitters are still a good method but they’re way slower than before. I’m not too big on defence so you’ve taught me a new method that I never would have thought of. Thanks!

Members Online

Team online

Top Bottom