Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

BatinOnYT

Jun 4, 2020
Hello i was banned for cheating but i was using badlion client and thenn i was unbanned but i was blocked

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi,

You can visit this link if you want more information about blocked connections.

Know that staff members can't/won't remove your blocked connection (if it starts with a C). There is also no set time for blocked connections. They can vary between 1 minute and months. How long your connection is blocked depends on how many times you were banned before and on how many minecraft accounts there are on your IP.

Next time you have a question create a thread under support. This subforum is for suggestions and feedback. I'm going to ask a staff member to move this thread to support so you don't have to create a new one.

Goodluck and for any other questions feel free to start a conversation with me.

- Dutchy

Reactions: Hoshi

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi,

You can visit this link if you want more information about blocked connections.

Know that staff members can't/won't remove your blocked connection (if it starts with a C). There is also no set time for blocked connections. They can vary between 1 minute and months. How long your connection is blocked depends on how many times you were banned before and on how many minecraft accounts there are on your IP.

Next time you have a question create a thread under support. This subforum is for suggestions and feedback. I'm going to ask a staff member to move this thread to support so you don't have to create a new one.

Goodluck and for any other questions feel free to start a conversation with me.

- Dutchy
- Locked as question has been answered.
- Moved to 'Support' sub-forum.

Reactions: Dutchyyy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom