Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

nikita262005

Dec 27, 2020
Help please. How to fix the error. I don't use VPN and Proxy Servers. I can't go in. I asked the provider, he says that he did not do anything with ping and IP.
unknown.png

Samixly

Oct 13, 2020
Berk 🏜
www.cubecraft.net
I did some research for you and found this. (sorry @Lozora i copyed your message!)

If your error code starts with a ‘v’, then you will have to turn off any connection modifiers such as VPN or Proxy services in order to join the network. If you are not using such software and you believe your IP was incorrectly blocked, then please contact support@cubecraft.net and provide a screenshot of your kick screen. Keep in mind that any abuse through the support system may lead to actual bans from the network.

• Haha
Reactions: Finixly and Quis

nikita262005

Dec 27, 2020
I did some research for you and found this. (sorry @Lozora i copyed your message!)

If your error code starts with a ‘v’, then you will have to turn off any connection modifiers such as VPN or Proxy services in order to join the network. If you are not using such software and you believe your IP was incorrectly blocked, then please contact support@cubecraft.net and provide a screenshot of your kick screen. Keep in mind that any abuse through the support system may lead to actual bans from the network.
Are you sure you read what I wrote before the screen ? I just wrote that all the methods have already been done. Nothing helps. That's why I write to Support

D

Deleted member 511644

Hello,

Are trying to join with your Internet, or mobile connection? (4/5G)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Halloween Zoomed.png

I miss spooky season :(
S4nne wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Eli! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom