Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

seelxr

Apr 3, 2022
Hi CubeCraft ,

Mobile and controller & others players in duels like (OP Skywars) can't sort the hotbar so fast , I'm pc player but I need to edit the kit because I'm in the duels the game is started and I'm still sorting my hotbar

So to help cubecraft players need to add /kit edit and help me and help others so much

Last edited:

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I voted disagree for your suggestion, as there already is a similar game mode in MinerWare called "Stand on Colour", in which you get a knockback stick and a colour you need to stand on. I understand they are different, but also, on top of this, I don't think CubeCraft want to plagiarise other servers on a game mode

Reactions: FoxFil_

seelxr

Apr 3, 2022
Hi! I voted disagree for your suggestion, as there already is a similar game mode in MinerWare called "Stand on Colour", in which you get a knockback stick and a colour you need to stand on. I understand they are different, but also, on top of this, I don't think CubeCraft want to plagiarise other servers
i didn't say cubecraft is plagiarise from other server

i was just post my suggestion

ik miner ware have this game mode but the knock back stick is so bad

i mean the real block party mode

Traincar100

Sep 9, 2020
Somewhere epic
I disagree with this since it wouldn’t be original, plus it’s already planned to come out on another bedrock server. A java server already has it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom