Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

guardd

Forum Expert
Dec 14, 2014
Somewhere in Hungary
Peace @Mac

Privacy options are decent but could do with upgrades, here are the suggestions.

Being able to block certain people from writing on your profile.
Let's say I don't want Person X to write on my profile, I click on X's profile and click " Block from posting on your profile ".

Being able to block certain people from writing you PM's.
Let's say I don't want Person Y to send md Pm's. I go to their profile and click " Block from sending PM's "

I will still see what X and Y do, just not get PM's from them.
This useful because I won't have to block lots of other people using the feature here ( Block all Non-Followers )

Next-up is being able to completly disable people from posting on your page ( like RubikCubeMans page )

Also adding banners would make profile pages prettier, full of life. :)
That's it, don't hate! =)

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Let's say I don't want Person X to write on my profile, I click on X's profile and click " Block from posting on your profile ".
We're able to delete posts from our profile, but this would work out better I think.
Let's say I don't want Person Y to send md Pm's. I go to their profile and click " Block from sending PM's "
Meh, why not. I don't get a lot of messages so I wouldn't need this. Staff, however, would like this I think. I'm pretty sure every staff member has his own stalker that spams their inbox...
Next-up is being able to completly disable people from posting on your page ( like RubikCubeMans page )
This would be handy. I wouldn't enable it though :rolleyes:
The new website hasn't been released yet so I hope this will be included in it!

This useful
:mad:

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Peace @Mac

Privacy options are decent but could do with upgrades, here are the suggestions.

This useful because I won't have to block lots of other people using the feature here ( Block all Non-Followers )

Oh I get the "profile blacklist" and where it comes from ;) that was a day in the life of Ping Ether. +1. Also I really want banners. I can't have an image in the signature, at least a banner.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Peace @Mac

All idea's are nice but adding banners is not such a easy thing it will make it hard for devs to do that and btw you can just use signature to at a banner thing

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You got 400 redaction score!! Congrats!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
Top Bottom