Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shopz

Jan 21, 2017
Hello, I can't play a game without a hacker coming in and ruining it. For example, I join a eggwars game, and a fly hacker comes around and breaks all of the eggs. Please get this fixed ASAP. Or just have staff on eggwars 24/7 if possible (not the same staff member obviously). There are probably, and I kid you not, 50 hackers on eggwars right now which is about 1/4 of the playerbase on eggwars.

Shopz

Jan 21, 2017
Thanks for your response.

It's getting really out of hand lol

1d5bdd2288d6483af4970e479748ceb9.png

0995920afdb3462fe22676025efee3ca.png

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
Thanks for your response.

It's getting really out of hand lol

1d5bdd2288d6483af4970e479748ceb9.png

0995920afdb3462fe22676025efee3ca.png
Yeah, it really is, but from what staff have said, and what the developers have said, that the new anti-cheat is coming out pretty soon. And I agree with you, there is alot of hackers, but the best way right now to report hackers is to report them here --- https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
Please make sure you have video evidence of them hacking, Thanks.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hello, I can't play a game without a hacker coming in and ruining it. For example, I join a eggwars game, and a fly hacker comes around and breaks all of the eggs. Please get this fixed ASAP. Or just have staff on eggwars 24/7 if possible (not the same staff member obviously). There are probably, and I kid you not, 50 hackers on eggwars right now which is about 1/4 of the playerbase on eggwars.
Just wait for the new anti-cheat to come out, and in the mean time report hackers. That is all that can be done until the devs are done.

Reactions: Shopz

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
There are probably, and I kid you not, 50 hackers on eggwars right now which is about 1/4 of the playerbase on eggwars.
I am pretty sure that are a lot more than 50 hackers on eggwars right now. And there are definitely way more than 200 players on eggwars. XP
Anyways, it is impossible to have staff on eggwars 24/7. Staff have lives as well, and there are hundreds of games running across the entire server. There is no way to monitor all those games. Well there is... Its called the commuunity. We are the extension of staff in game. You record the hackers and then report them, they will get banned. If everyone is doing that, you won't have to complain about the hacker problem, because there won't be one. :)

Reactions: Unipotato

Shopz

Jan 21, 2017
Anyways, it is impossible to have staff on eggwars 24/7. Staff have lives as well, and there are hundreds of games running across the entire server. There is no way to monitor all those games. Well there is... Its called the commuunity. We are the extension of staff in game. You record the hackers and then report them, they will get banned. If everyone is doing that, you won't have to complain about the hacker problem, because there won't be one. :)
Oh, I understand that. I, myself moderate another server. I meant to say, I think the staff team should be super diverse. If everyone on the staff team has different timezones, it makes it easier for staff to be online when needed.

--Requesting thread lock

Cheez

Dedicated Member
Dec 23, 2015
Beyond The Wall
twitter.com
Oh, I understand that. I, myself moderate another server. I meant to say, I think the staff team should be super diverse. If everyone on the staff team has different timezones, it makes it easier for staff to be online when needed.

--Requesting thread lock
We try to be on as much as possible, but there's only so much we can do. Things will improve once our Anti-Cheat releases.

- Thread Locked

Reactions: ciwa
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom