Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xiiNinja

Nov 14, 2020
Egypt , Alexander
In fact, all who use hacks are actually not able to play well, for example, when entering the server for the first time, and when he chooses a game to play, he enters with professionals in his first game, and this is what makes them use hacks, so my suggestion is why not make every player enter any game according to his level For example, I am level 5, I enter a game with levels less than me and higher than 10 or 15 levels only in order not to be playing with professionals, which makes the player hate the game and the server, and why do not we make them professionals where a professional team teaches the players the fast bridge or bridge Jude and pvp and education is On YouTube videos and inside the server there is a world for them to learn these skills before entering any real game for them.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I understand your idea, but I don't think this is a good idea. Cubecraft currently doesn't have enough players to make games ranked. This will mean that games will fill up slowly and (especially the higher level) players will have to wait long for games to fill up. This will scare away players which is the last thing we want to happen!

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
I think it would make games a lot more boring and it would take way longer to queue. In addiction, you can be a high level, but you’re not that good in the game because you’d always played a game where you earn many xp :).
For those ppl it isn’t fun to play against good players since they will never win!
To prevent that, they could make it so that you drop in high if you lose many games, but then players will do that on purpose to troll...

xiiNinja

Nov 14, 2020
Egypt , Alexander
أفهم فكرتك ، لكنني لا أعتقد أنها فكرة جيدة. لا يوجد لدى Cubecraft حاليًا عدد كافٍ من اللاعبين لتصنيف الألعاب. هذا يعني أن الألعاب ستمتلئ ببطء وسيتعين على اللاعبين (خاصة المستوى الأعلى) الانتظار طويلاً حتى تمتلئ الألعاب. سيؤدي ذلك إلى إخافة اللاعبين وهو آخر شيء نريد حدوثه!
أفهم هذا جيدًا ، ولكن إذا تم إدخال 6 لاعبين في مستوى منخفض بمستويين مرتفع أو متوسط ، فهذا يجعل اللعبة أفضل حتى بالنسبة للقتلة الأوائل في ألعاب حرب السماء

xiiNinja

Nov 14, 2020
Egypt , Alexander
أعتقد أن هذا سيجعل الألعاب مملة أكثر وسيستغرق وقتًا أطول للانتظار. في حالة الإدمان ، يمكنك أن تكون على مستوى عالٍ ، لكنك لست جيدًا في اللعبة لأنك كنت تلعب دائمًا لعبة تكسب فيها الكثير من نقاط XP :).
بالنسبة لأولئك الأشخاص ، ليس من الممتع اللعب ضد لاعبين جيدين لأنهم لن يفوزوا أبدًا!
لمنع ذلك ، يمكنهم تحقيق ذلك بحيث تسقط في مستوى مرتفع إذا خسرت العديد من الألعاب ، ولكن بعد ذلك سيفعل اللاعبون ذلك عن قصد للتصيد ...
Entering the lowest levels with new players is better than introducing random levels, keeping in mind the fast game filling

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom