Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!

a2iqq

Jul 21, 2022
for me, I prefer the kit healer! but the builder & tank are cool too ! builder help u get to mid as fast as possible and u can win because of the loot u get from mid, tank is cool if u are new, but let's be honest healer is the best kit!

Reactions: Amazinq and OyTekla

shiftly

Jul 23, 2022
I think the builder kit is best because you can rush to the middle and get the best loot in the middle because the middle of the map has the best loot.

BreApple YT

Aug 31, 2021
youtube.com
For me, If the islands are close enough as about 20 blocks I usually select Builder Kit. else, my main kit is Healer kit because it is harder to get golden apple than blocks (Builder kit), sword and meal(chef kit).

JustSS

Jul 28, 2022
To be honest, the swordsman kit is still the best for me. The advantage of getting a Sharp 1 stone sword garanteed makes it a really strong kit. Usually when I'm not using this kit, I lose most fights against people that are using the swordsman kit. So for me it's definitely the swordsman kit.
Although I really like the Bomber kit too for having a bit of fun. Making TNT cannons and saying how people can get one shot by it makes it a really fun kit if you ask me! :D

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom