Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What edition of CubeCraft would you play?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Nah I disagree java sucks now they removed all the unique gamemodes as well as some on bedrock and have less maps and the only redeeming factor is loot with even that is starting to die out by bedrocks custom modelled loot and what I suggest is people should just give up on java because tbh the server is dead and there is no point grinding on it since we all know it will close soon just hasn't been said yet.

Last edited:

tylergaming4

Aug 25, 2021
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Nah I disagree java sucks now they removed all the unique gamemodes as well as some on bedrock and have less maps and the only redeeming factor is loot with even that is starting to die out by bedrocks custom modelled loot and what I suggest is people should just give up on java because tbh the server is dead and there is no people grinding on it since we all know it will close soon just hasn't been said yet.
True, nobody should lose faith in java just yet! :))

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree to some extent whereas bedrock is probably more likely to pull more new players in just because of the way it's made and the platforms it is available on. :))
Yeah but in terms of gameplay and content available (pre september 5th btw), Java used to be way better than Bedrock under my point of view. Also, loot is much better there, as it's unlocked by opening cubelets and achieving certain things, instead by just buying it from the marketplace.

tylergaming4

Aug 25, 2021
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah but in terms of gameplay and content available (pre september 5th btw), Java used to be way better than Bedrock under my point of view. Also, loot is much better there, as it's unlocked by opening cubelets and achieving certain things, instead by just buying it from the marketplace.
I agree especially with the loot part. :))

Reactions: josepadgui

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
True, nobody should lose faith in java just yet! :))
There is no point having faith in java like everyone says. Nothing stays forever.
Yeah, but also Java used to have more gamemodes and that stuff. But the thing that makes it better for me is that the gameplay is much more enjoyable on Java than on Bedrock, under my point of view of course.
Not really especially with the fact that cubecraft has removed a lot of the unique games modes on there.

Just give it up you guys are both losing the argument cubecraft java will just die and we will have to all accept it whether it means you never play on cube again.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Just give it up you guys are both losing the argument cubecraft java will just die and we will have to all accept it whether it means you never play on cube again.
I have already accepted the fact that Java will have to close at some time. However, that doesn't change my mind that CubeCraft Java USED to be better than Bedrock before the removal of gamemodes.

D

Deleted member 584093

With the recent news and future updates of CubeCraft Java Edition, what edition/version would you play on cubecraft preferably?
bedrock cuz I’m poor and can’t afford a pc but if I could I would play java

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on qExforce's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Top Bottom