Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want this feature?


  • Total voters
    14

DJDAN2020(1)

Member
Aug 8, 2020
25
10
4
Somewhere only I know!
NOTE: I’ve quoted this from an earlier message I made today.


I recently bought 5 ranks on Bedrock and it cost me a lot! I'd love to see a feature which lets you use your Bedrock ranks in Java. It could match up as Gold = 1 Rank and Obsidian = 5 ranks? You could enter your Minecraft bedrock username into Java and it could source how much loot you have?
 

luv!

Well-Known Member
Apr 13, 2020
397
513
109
20
Toronto, Ontario.
There are way too many differences in Bedrock ranks to Java ranks to simply port one over and find an equivalent. Hence why I unfortunately have to disagree with it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DJDAN2020(1)
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom