Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Robo HD

Oct 15, 2018
My friend and I were trying to create a party together on the bedrock server to play skywars together. But, we ran into the issue of my username having a space in it (R0B0 HD). We could not find a work around for this problem based on our basic knowledge of commands from the java edition. The command treats the letters after the space as a new parameter, atleast it appears that way.

I am looking for a know solution to this issue or some suggestions.
Please and Thank you

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
Replace the space in the player's name with an underscore (_), so type for example "/p invite R0B0_HD".

I'm expecting the party commands (and many other commands) to be overhauled to be more intuitive and compatible with the Bedrock platform, however in the meantime that's the only solution I know of.

Reactions: BridgetMS
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom