Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dashsmashing

Novice Member
Apr 7, 2017
New Features:
- Total Ammo should be changed to Stored Ammo as this is more useful and understandable, especially for grenade launchers. It should be Total Ammo minus Ammo in the Gun.
- Remove Common and Uncommon pistols as they are useless (Maybe even rare). The damage is too little and the reload time is too great for them to be useful compared to automatic weapons
- Increase reload time for shotguns by 0.4 seconds to balance them a bit more. Most fights are just shotguns so this would be a deterrent.
- Shooting trees/metal/rocks should drop the resources, as items, to speed up getting resources. The amount of resources dropped should depend on the damage of the weapon, grenade launchers taking down a whole tree! This is fair as its a trade off between ammo and collection speed. It's quite boring right now. The only problem with this is it may cause lag.
- Dead players in Squad mode should get the win!! My teammate got 11 kills, died last 3 but I won the game. He does not get the win even though he clearly deserves it.

- New location(s) in south-east quadrant of the map. Ideas:
- Shooting range with dummies for shooting practice (design only not functional) ;
- A large hall in bad condition ;
- Underground mine shafts which have mainly open space and many entrances spanning the whole south-east grassy area OR under F6/7/8 on the map.

Bug Report:
- There were 2 stacks of eggs, next to each other, on the floor which I couldn't pickup. I dropped the eggs i had and could re-pick those up but still not the others. I'm not sure what caused this. They were dropped by a player I killed. I had space in my inventory

Last edited:
Reactions: Just_Tejay
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
a9o2 wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥰
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday Henlo! 🎊
Thjis wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Bday!
Top Bottom