Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jet Starglaze

May 30, 2021
Hey!

So, recently I bought the battle arena rank, and I like it, I get to teleport anywhere I want and I can play on my favourite maps, as well as support the further development of my favourite game.

However, today I log on and see the battle arena loot Hotbar item, and I see the kill effects. I gotta pay ANOTHER 8 bucks for a game I don't even play, survival games, to get stuff for battle arena. To me, that seems messed up. I bought this rank in the mindset that I would have access to all the battle arena features, no paywalls anymore. I just want some kill effects, and I have to pay for another game's rank, a game that I won't even play.

Minecraft-31-07-2021-12-23-35.png

Like, I paid for the battle arena rank, and there's still more paywalls? I just want some kill effects, man.

My suggestion: add some kill effects to all ranks (all ranks should have 4-5 unique kill effects) , seeing as we paid for the battle arena rank/other ranks, we shouldn't have to pay for a dead game mode's rank for some kill effects.

Let me know what you think, like if you agree.

Last edited:

Jet Starglaze

May 30, 2021
You don't need kill effects 🙃
Kills effect are present for all gamemodes, so why should CubeCraft add more in ranks like Battle Arena?

And the survival game rank has been there for years now
I didn't NEED the battle arena rank yet I bought it. to make it clear kill effects should be added in all ranks. I ain't gonna spend 8 bucks on a game I'm not even gonna play. I spent my money on battle arena, it's not outlandish for me to assume that there wouldn't be any more paywalls and that I would get all the features in battle arena.

• Disagree
Reactions: Herbubulle

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I didn't NEED the battle arena rank yet I bought it. to make it clear kill effects should be added in all ranks. I ain't gonna spend 8 bucks on a game I'm not even gonna play. I spent my money on battle arena, it's not outlandish for me to assume that there wouldn't be any more paywalls and that I would get all the features in battle arena.
Kills effect are in EVERY gamemode, why it sould be included with Battle Arena?
It's not a Duel/FFA Feature

• Disagree
Reactions: Jet Starglaze

Jet Starglaze

May 30, 2021
Kills effect are in EVERY gamemode, why it sould be included with Battle Arena?
It's not a Duel/FFA Feature
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? what?

I said they should be included in each rank... are you even reading my replies? I said that we shouldn't have to buy the rank of another game, and a game that we won't even play, to get some kill effects. they should be included in each rank, I used my battle arena rank as an example.

Jet Starglaze

May 30, 2021
If all ranks have kill effects, they will have no more values and again, it's not necessary to play :p
They will still have value because it's still paid not free, it's not supposed to be unique. if uniqueness is an issue then give all ranks different kill effects. what do you mean by "it's not necessary to play :p"? Again I ain't gonna pay 8 bucks for a dead game modes rank for 5 kill effects.

Kill effects are available only with Survival Games rank and can be used in most games(not all).

I know. My idea is to include kill effects in all ranks.

Reactions: AM71113363
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything! I promise that I will not leak any more weekly topics (The leek emoji isn't even on here, this is so disappointing)
Matriox wrote on SanCookie's profile.
WOW

🙁

You've been a really cool designer that was active in the community for as long as I can remember. Really sad to see this. Thanks for all the discussion and interaction you made on the forums and discord; really nice to see staff members like this.

Goodluck with any future plans you have, wishing you the best
qKhalidd wrote on SanCookie's profile.
thank you for everything san
Livvv wrote on SanCookie's profile.
:(❤️
Top Bottom