Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Astro_Ranked

Apr 21, 2022
USA
Pronouns
He/Him
I have been thinking for a while that we need some type of training or warm-up a portal in the battle arena hub or in-game for players that haven't played in a while like myself. so could we add some type of warm-up game in battle arena. like play against an ai or a friend.

From Elite

Feb 9, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
The idea to play against an AI actually sounds really interesting. It would be helpful also if it didnt contribute to like a score or give you experience so it is only used for warming up

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I have been thinking for a while that we need some type of training or warm-up a portal in the battle arena hub or in-game for players that haven't played in a while like myself. so could we add some type of warm-up game in battle arena. like play against an ai or a friend.

From Elite

I've seen this in other successful servers and I think it would be a great addition to Cubecraft. Maybe there could be a bridging mode, PvP (bot) mode, and even a clutching mode for gamemodes like Eggwars, Skywars, and Blockwars. Agree from me!

Also I think this should be moved to Feedback & Suggestions

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
Top Bottom