Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

phat_booty

Feb 6, 2021
My name was banned and I am unable to appeal it as it says there are no infractions on my account. I have been playing on this server for years and this was out of the blue. I have seen much worse usernames.

phat_booty

Feb 6, 2021
Username bans are not on your account, the username is simply blocked from joining the network. This means you can't appeal the ban. Once you change your username you can join the network again!

You are allowed to bypass nameblocks, meaning you can play on another account instead until you can change your name again.
Can I contact a mod about getting my username unbanned? Ive had this user for years and years and all the sudden it’s banned? Really don’t wanna change it.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Can I contact a mod about getting my username unbanned? Ive had this user for years and years and all the sudden it’s banned? Really don’t wanna change it.
I think you can discuss it with a moderator. I'm not sure how to find out which mod blocked the name but just asking a moderator should be fine I think. You could PM one on discord or start a private conversation on the forums.

phat_booty

Feb 6, 2021
I think you can discuss it with a moderator. I'm not sure how to find out which mod blocked the name but just asking a moderator should be fine I think. You could PM one on discord or start a private conversation on the forums.
Thanks for your help :)

Reactions: Maaarijn
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom