Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin makkink

Member
Apr 22, 2019
1
0
2
hi,

someone who's been banned on cubecraft called Gesmolten then he went on an alt icopy_ that has also been banned. then he is on another alt called amazingmen that ons is also banned. and now he is playing on a new alt called ville3033 that has not been banned yet.
 

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
1,197
6,136
409
22
Sofia, Bulgaria
Hi,

The accounts you mentioned do not share the same IP address. If you have any more questions or issues, feel free to ask me or another staff member for help!

- Thread locked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

lnlnvxyy wrote on S4nne's profile.
hiii the best moderator
👋Hello everyone, I'm a new meber here! I hope I can help and make some friends! HAve a nice day, byeee xx ^^!
tahatii wrote on Dai_Matsumoto's profile.
誕生日おめでとう〜〜 ^^
Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
Top Bottom