Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

GionAlts

Mar 23, 2018
Hello my real name is Luis and in the game GionAlts I would like to appeal this ban we started

I was playing calmly in the Eggwars a game and I went to attack an island to break the egg and I started hitting them and suddenly they banned me I do not understand because if I was just doing jitter click I do 15 clicks per second and I was pvp 2 and they banned me and this happened to me several times and that supposedly hacks I do not understand and my friends banned them because of this I also do not understand

if you want to do me revision but a staff that speaks Spanish since I do not speak much Inglesh

I hope a Desban

D

Deleted member 59979

Appeal on the website at appeals.cubecraft.net. If you have already done so then be patient for the appeal to be reviewed. Do not post appeals on the support forum

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hello my real name is Luis and in the game GionAlts I would like to appeal this ban we started

I was playing calmly in the Eggwars a game and I went to attack an island to break the egg and I started hitting them and suddenly they banned me I do not understand because if I was just doing jitter click I do 15 clicks per second and I was pvp 2 and they banned me and this happened to me several times and that supposedly hacks I do not understand and my friends banned them because of this I also do not understand

if you want to do me revision but a staff that speaks Spanish since I do not speak much Inglesh

I hope a Desban
People like you get me triggered
You already appealed as mentioned above, although I understand how annoying an unfair ban can be, just be patient

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
You appealed already. Please be patient for a reply. You can discuss your appeal afterwards if it doesn't get approved.
Good luck :)
Appeal on the website at appeals.cubecraft.net. If you have already done so then be patient for the appeal to be reviewed. Do not post appeals on the support forum
If your appeal is denied you can now create a conversation for CrazymanJR to review and discuss your ban with you, by going to the appeals page. Be sure to be thorough in your description when talking to him.

You can read more about that second opportunity here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
dvodany wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Welcome onboard! 🎉
dvodany wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on helper Worried, I knew you'll get there :D
dvodany wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations, welcome (again) to the team! 👏
Top Bottom