Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DNA915

Aug 6, 2017
At some point last year I stop playing minecraft to insted play overwatch all day. then later when I was going to play minecraft again I have been banned on far more then one big server. on some of the other servers the reason is "Hacking across multiple accounts". that means My account has been hacked by someone else. Also when I go to the appeal page for my account "DNA915" it says I got banned in jan and may. thats the time I was constantly playing overwatch. I dont think I even opened minecraft from nov - jun. and I have changed my password to a TOTALY different so I dont get banned on even more servers. When i tried to appeal it just said "Appeal Denied" instantly when I clicked. You could maybe get a better agument if you could see what my IP is and what the IP was when "I" hacked.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello @DNA915,

According to the database, your appeal page, you have been muted once, banned twice and you're currently banned by our Anti-Cheat Sentinel. If you think you're falsely banned, please contact CrazymanJR on Discord (@CrazymanJR#4742). In order to contact CrazymanJR, you have to join the Official Discord server of CubeCraft which you can do by clicking on this link: https://discord.gg/cubecraft.
f3862223615a2d46763beb67182c1fa6.png

Reactions: DNA915

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I recommand you to contact @CrazymanJR for your latest ban.
You should contact him through discord (CrazyManJr#4742) to get a faster response.

You have to explain in great detail the full situation, and then he will determine if you are saying the truth.

Since you are saying your account may have been hacked then the above might not be the solution. You could contact a staff member and ask for their help, since normally your account is banned if it has been compromised though this time it hasn't.

Good luck!

Reactions: DNA915

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
Well, I Think In My Opinion If You Haven't Been Active For A Long Time On Your Minecraft account Probably, Your Account Will Be Compromised I am sure about that 95%

You Can Contact CrazyManJR On Discord For More Details, And I Believe If You Explain The Full Situation He will Understand and unban you

His Tag: CrazyManJr#4742

P.S Please Change Your Minecraft Password And Security Questions

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
If your ban was correct/account was compromised during time of ban, you may start a conversation with one of the staff members here and talk about your ban. If your ban was false, please start a conversation with CrazyManJr on discord.

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom