1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad Update

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Bloblox85, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Bloblox85

Bloblox85 Member

Bike, Video Games
    Hello, I would like to know after the update March 7, 2014, the Game Servers are deplorable, a crazy time to connect and play not very clean especially Kit PvP, I'm really disappointed with this update updates that have put the server in a rather regrettable state, I question my gifts that I had prepared and monitor the status of the Server, that I find this deplorable accommodation, I preferred the old largely host that allowed me to log in and have a clear PvP game in 30 seconds. Now I have to wait until the connects me (6 seconds) and the input Kit PvP time takes me forever, that I deplore it, thank you.

2. talonial

talonial Member

dead
    what are you talking about if you have bad internet then get off of at&t verizon:p &mat&t

3. talonial

talonial Member

dead
  4. Efcluke94

Efcluke94 Admin Staff Member Head Administrator Builder

You think you have had it bad with kit PVP. I would rather wait an extra few seconds to join, than lose a plot I have spent hours on in creative. Creative got hit the worst, numerous people who have lost their plots, had them stolen/cleared. Probably hundreds of hours of work gone.

MorganDoezn'tPlayMc likes this.
  5. Bloblox85

Bloblox85 Member

Bike, Video Games
    What is the relationship with the Creative?
    I just think that the host does not fit at all with the Kit-PvP, if it helps others, that's fine, I just said that for PvP kit that takes a hit with the update yesterday .
    cordially

6. Bloblox85

Bloblox85 Member

Bike, Video Games
    Again, micro lag on the server, the roll back in PvP and Parkour, micro lag annoys everyone, this change of server should be an improvement, was used to improve the server, not degrade, I do not know why you change hosting server but all I know is that it is very bad, disaster, it is regrettable to see a server on what is to not play badly degrade much.
    :(
    disappointed
    :(