Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

alanah

May 5, 2020
I play eggwars a lot of the time and i'm sick of seeing constant hackers. I bought a rank so I can /report but ill often see more than 3 hackers a day, plus whenever I do /report they almost never get banned in game even when its blatant hacking. the staff need to do something about this because its ridiculous that people who are obviously flying and have kill aura will not be picked up at all. casual players likely don't have a good enough computer to record to upload evidence, and if they do, by the time the evidence is reviewed the game has finished and been ruined. something needs to change on the server, its ridiculous to have to pay to /report when sentinel is so bad. Its strange that other servers seem to get the anticheat spot on yet this server cant.

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
There already are lots of threads about this topic.
3.11 - Please don't repeat previously mentioned and discussed topics, unless you have something significant to add to the conversation and the previous topic is locked.
You can find the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/rules/

As an answer on this thread:
We currently don't have an anti-cheat developer so Sentinel isn't being updated at the moment. We are still looking for someone who would fit this job.
I know it's frustrating when you keep reporting people and there's no staff member who's coming to spectate the player. Unfortunately, we currently don't have enough moderators to deal with all /reports. We are aiming to have about 100 staff members by the end of the year and we are doing our best to improve all this.

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
TimBDay.jpeg

Happy Bday Tim :)
Closing in on 30!
RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
20240503_083859.jpg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
Top Bottom