Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jun 3, 2020
I basically use this strat in many skywars games but are recommended for people with 10-12 cps (7 cps works too but you need better aim for good pvp). Select the Farmer kit, which I think is free. Most of the skywars maps have like a 15 block space I think so I guarantee you most people rush side, ok so when the game starts, you have like 30 blocks and a wooden sword, quickly one stack to mid, don't worry you wont take fall damage for the first 15 seconds I think. Ok now all the chests in mid should give you at least half of armour and then you go to the mid's mid which should give you full armour and be careful not to die when your taking the stuff from chests. I dont think you might have understood my strategy, but I plan to make a video on it soon. Stop reading right now if you didn't understand my strategy. Ok, I dont think you understood my strategy but ur reading it anyways so I made this strategy because your island in skywars contain armour and weapons, but I think its a waste of time since your gonna get better armour at mid anyways. So I guess thats it. If you understood me kudos to you and leave a reply, if you didn't, tell me. Thanks for taking the time to read this guys! See you guys in my next thread!

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
I basically use this strat in many skywars games but are recommended for people with 10-12 cps (7 cps works too but you need better aim for good pvp). Select the Farmer kit, which I think is free. Most of the skywars maps have like a 15 block space I think so I guarantee you most people rush side, ok so when the game starts, you have like 30 blocks and a wooden sword, quickly one stack to mid, don't worry you wont take fall damage for the first 15 seconds I think. Ok now all the chests in mid should give you at least half of armour and then you go to the mid's mid which should give you full armour and be careful not to die when your taking the stuff from chests. I dont think you might have understood my strategy, but I plan to make a video on it soon. Stop reading right now if you didn't understand my strategy. Ok, I dont think you understood my strategy but ur reading it anyways so I made this strategy because your island in skywars contain armour and weapons, but I think its a waste of time since your gonna get better armour at mid anyways. So I guess thats it. If you understood me kudos to you and leave a reply, if you didn't, tell me. Thanks for taking the time to read this guys! See you guys in my next thread!
Not a bad strat by any means, in fact it is the meta. Rushing for mid is a very common strategy for well coordinated teams/good solo players.
While I do encourage you to make a video, I will point out that it is probably the most common strat out there.

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
So what you are telling me is just to rush mid to get the loot without even looting your own island?
The change someone is rushing mid at the same time is pretty big.
Now you rather win or die because you have no stuff.

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
So what you are telling me is just to rush mid to get the loot without even looting your own island?
I think while the other players are looting there own islands and fighting your neighbours, you have a little bit of time looting the middle. This strat doesnt work for me tho :3

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv
Well, I’ve never even tried to leave my own island without looking at one of my chests at least... 😅 I guess I could give that strategy a try, it seems like it could work without a problem! Thank you!

Jun 3, 2020
yeah u can get even better loot at mid meanwhile others are looting their stuff in their own island

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
dvodany wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Welcome onboard! 🎉
dvodany wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on helper Worried, I knew you'll get there :D
dvodany wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations, welcome (again) to the team! 👏
Top Bottom