Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

YUU uwu

Aug 14, 2022
(I'm using Google translate as I'm not a native English speaker )
I've been playing cubecraft for almost 2 years and it's always seemed pretty strange to me to see people able to build bridges super fast and land hits that make you fly... now I know it's all thanks to autoclick (Believe it or not, I didn't know what that was ) and once I knew it, I wanted to try it just to know what it felt like to use it and damn! My mouse would let me go up to 20 FPS! It definitely gives a huge advantage to use and I'm worried it's not regulated, I just decided to give it a try for a couple of games because I really feel like a wuss using it, so don't ban me, I will. I won't use it again, just tried it and hope there will be more regulation of autoclickers, my idea is to put a maximum limit on clicks per second instead of banning them (I don't really).

I'm new to the forum, I don't know many rules and I haven't seen the topics discussed either, so be patient with me and remember that I'm using Google Translate and I hope you understand me as well as possible.

Last edited:

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
I can bridge really fast and I don't use an autoclicker. It sorta depends on what platform you are on as well. Also an Autoclicker isn't allowed :)

nairraider

Aug 17, 2022
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
(I'm using Google translate as I'm not a native English speaker )
I've been playing cubecraft for almost 2 years and it's always seemed pretty strange to me to see people able to build bridges super fast and land hits that make you fly... now I know it's all thanks to autoclick (Believe it or not, I didn't know what that was ) and once I knew it, I wanted to try it just to know what it felt like to use it and damn! My mouse would let me go up to 20 FPS! It definitely gives a huge advantage to use and I'm worried it's not regulated, I just decided to give it a try for a couple of games because I really feel like a wuss using it, so don't ban me, I will. I won't use it again, just tried it and hope there will be more regulation of autoclickers, my idea is to put a maximum limit on clicks per second instead of banning them (I don't really).

I'm new to the forum, I don't know many rules and I haven't seen the topics discussed either, so be patient with me and remember that I'm using Google Translate and I hope you understand me as well as possible.
For starters, an autoclicker is totally bannable and not ok. Second, Bedrock has a very cool feature bridge assist which allows you to hold right click and bridge in front of you. They aren't autoclicking they are just making use of bridge assist. Third, If you're on java speedbridging is pretty easy to do and just requires timing to learn. If you want you can watch a youtube video on how to bridge quickly in bedrock using bridge assist but do not use an autoclicker.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom