Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ICactus

Jun 18, 2020
Hi i would like to suggest to put the auto mode feature in pvp duels if i play to warm up its i little annoying to /hub and walk back to select pvp>duels>and your duel preference i think this would be a great feature to add i am not experienced with coding or such things so i don’t know if this can be used as an auto xp farm but this is already possible in skywars so I don’t see a problem adding this feature if this is not possible or if this is please respond to me if you guys are thinking about or not adding this feature thanks 😊
Also i like cactus🌵

JDgamers

Jan 31, 2020
Unknown
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, I totally understand you, this has been suggested many times before. I think that the problem is that there are not enough players to make an auto mode or play again button.
~ JDgamers

Reactions: LlTE

ICactus

Jun 18, 2020
Hi thats true but i think that its not that big of a problem isn’t it possible to let players wait a little i think it would only be 5 seconds it would be much more enjoyable to play even with a small que time

Reactions: LlTE
D

Deleted member 529794

I like the idea. but it is just a slower way of clicking 'Play Again'

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom