Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

b2n101

May 1, 2016
After every game, if you lose, in chat it would say, NEXT GAME? and if you clicked on it it would put you into the next game, so its like the signs or manequins except it's jsut right there. Its probably useless and wont happen, but is something that'd be cool to add.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
This is a little bit copied of Hypixel. CubeCraft doesn't want to copy things from other servers. They always want to try their own things, their own games, their own plugins.

Sannne

Apr 18, 2016
Mmh, i dont like this idea.
The lobbies would lose their function and become quiet if everyone clicks on that :c

Jun Seo

May 11, 2016
This is an idea of hypixel , cubecraft likes to make their own creative things , such as lucky islands and custom stuff.

Povious

Jul 3, 2016
Central City
-1 Sorry... There really isn't no point of this since you just go back to lobby, right click the guy that takes you to another game...

Also, this is a copy of another server as stated above...

Cheers.
~OrbitFlash

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
"Next Game"
What map? Would friends be able to join together?
You have to consider those other options as well if you really want it to be implemented.

It's not that hard to walk to the sign boards from spawn. I think it's better to leave it as it is now as it doesn't really contribute to the server.
You can take that short walking time to reflect on why your team lost, or if you need to change your strategy. Try considering the possibilities next time. Good effort though! Keep the suggestions coming.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
Top Bottom