Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 2, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!

I have a suggestion for eggwars. Although this is a more of a “Quality of life” feature that I would like to be added, rather than a “realistic” feature that will be added, I would like Cubecraft to consider this idea. With the introduction of “Favorites” as a slot in the shop, I also think it would be awesome to implement a feature where:
Each of our items in the “favorites” slot in the shop, get added to specific hot bar slots.
I think this would be a great feature because when I buy items, sometimes they don’t always go to my “Hotkey” slots. It would save time and add a little bit of organization in your inventory. I’d like you all to consider this feature and mark it with a “agree” check mark if you would like to have this feature! When we get 25 check marks, I believe this thread will be forwarded to the staff members to see!

Thanks for your time!

Jul 2, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes! I hate how I have to move everything when I'm done buying something. This also could apply to other games as well.
Same. It’s just an extra hassle as well as a waste of time to organize your inventory. Plus, if my blocks aren’t in the correct hotkey, then sometimes I can’t clutch. Or if my sword/weapon isn’t in the correct hotkey, then it’s harder for me to get to the slot and I die do to it.

• Agree
Reactions: Mariau
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom