Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ImOmega

Jun 30, 2016
This suggestion is for introduce a new minigame to CubeCraft that I thing it will be interesting. This minigame will consist basically on throw arrows to an objective (zombie, creeper, chicken...). You have one bow with infinity and unbreak and one arrow and from a site you have to throw the arrow to hit the entity, (this entities can be mobs, animals, targets on the wall...) and can they can move more fast depending on the round. The player who gets more points (and stay alive), wins, an this successive the second, the third (on a leaderboard in the right side). And this game can be for 1.8 and 1.9+. You will get 1 points for shooting mobs at normal velocity, (2 points with speed x2 1, 3 points for speed x3)... 2 points for small entities (and 3 with speed x2, 4 with speed x3...), and for the targets depending on you throw the arrow you win 1 point or 10 points! And it will be different stages when (X) quantity of mobs passed, medium stage, hard stage, super hard stage and in this stages things will be added (like the lava floor, the enemies can hit you (with the bow...).

Last edited:

ItsMaxxie

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2017
This suggestion is for introduce a new minigame to CubeCraft that I thing it will be interesting. This minigame will consist basically on throw arrows to an objective (zombie, creeper, chicken...). You have one bow with infinity and unbreak and one arrow and from a site you have to throw the arrow to hit the entity, (this entities can be mobs, animals, targets on the wall...) and can they can move more fast depending on the round. And the entities can attack you too, you will try to not die, and your floor will be lava sometimes! The player who gets more points (and stay alive), wins, an this successive the second, the third (on a leaderboard in the right side). And this game can be for 1.8 and 1.9+.
good idea i love <3. But can you be more specific with your idea?:cube_light:

for instance how many points you get for a win and how many XP you will get etc.

Reactions: ImOmega

MeggalBozale

Novice Member
Dec 9, 2017
So floor is lava + shot things? I'd rather have just a shoot things minigame, as a lava floor might over-complicate things. Overall a good suggestion, but might need a few tweaks if we were to have it

Reactions: ImOmega

ImOmega

Jun 30, 2016
MeggalBozale I think that you are saying, but I put it for make the minigame more difficult, but I know only the minigame without extra things are enough. I removed the extra things, I think you have reason, the minigame will be better is the minigame is only a bow with objectives without extra things.

ImOmega

Jun 30, 2016
Yes, it could be a different stages when (X) quantity of mobs passed, medium stage, hard stage, super hard stage and in this stages things will be added (like the lava floor, the enemies can hit you (with the bow...).

EasyStoeptegel

Mar 20, 2020
Rotterdam
This suggestion is for introduce a new minigame to CubeCraft that I thing it will be interesting. This minigame will consist basically on throw arrows to an objective (zombie, creeper, chicken...). You have one bow with infinity and unbreak and one arrow and from a site you have to throw the arrow to hit the entity, (this entities can be mobs, animals, targets on the wall...) and can they can move more fast depending on the round. The player who gets more points (and stay alive), wins, an this successive the second, the third (on a leaderboard in the right side). And this game can be for 1.8 and 1.9+. You will get 1 points for shooting mobs at normal velocity, (2 points with speed x2 1, 3 points for speed x3)... 2 points for small entities (and 3 with speed x2, 4 with speed x3...), and for the targets depending on you throw the arrow you win 1 point or 10 points! And it will be different stages when (X) quantity of mobs passed, medium stage, hard stage, super hard stage and in this stages things will be added (like the lava floor, the enemies can hit you (with the bow...).
Try to make a map to visualise it

Reactions: ItsMaxxie

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hai,

Looks cool and I would like to play this minigame. I like the lava effect, what about this: Everytime you touch lava you lose 10 points? Or if you hit an animal (instead of a mob) you lose 5 points. I like the idea, but it will need a few changes. Overall: I like it, +1 from me! :)

- Dutch

imastar489

Aug 6, 2020
I think it's a good idea, but it should be a hard multiplayer game. Basically both teams/players spawn on iron bars that are about 50 blocks away. All sides get a bow with Infinity I and Unbreaking 32767 (the max level for enchantments). They will try to shoot each other off the iron bars and into the void. The iron bars span 200 blocks for the players to move, and also powerups pop up, like snowballs or something to shrink the enemy line.

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I think it's a good idea, but it should be a hard multiplayer game. Basically both teams/players spawn on iron bars that are about 50 blocks away. All sides get a bow with Infinity I and Unbreaking 32767 (the max level for enchantments). They will try to shoot each other off the iron bars and into the void. The iron bars span 200 blocks for the players to move, and also powerups pop up, like snowballs or something to shrink the enemy line.
Hi!

Please don't reply to threads that haven't been posted on for more than 3 weeks.

+ No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.

You can find all rules here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Top Bottom