Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 269142

Hey guys for about 6 months now I've really had the urge to apply for helper! Now I just joined the fourms a couple weeks ago so I can get started on preparing to apply. But there's a few questions that I've asked mods in-game that were not able to be answered because there was too many questions being asked (typical :) ) And I decided to ask them here.

-I'm assuming you have to be a certain age to be a helper. If you do, what age?
-Is having Discord required, because I might not be allowed to have it for a few years yet, also adding to the fact that I have an older computer (laptop) that I might not be able to get it.
-What is TeamSpeak? Its just one of those things you've never heard of (for me cause I'm that person who catches onto stuff late) and also is it a thing you have to download, yet another issue I might have for the next two years.
-Is my Skype account going to be useful for anything? (The only type of talking I really have besides my phone and email)

Thanks so so much if anyone can answer these questions, and have a good day!

Reactions: Power Ranger

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Hey guys for about 6 months now I've really had the urge to apply for helper! Now I just joined the fourms a couple weeks ago so I can get started on preparing to apply. But there's a few questions that I've asked mods in-game that were not able to be answered because there was too many questions being asked (typical :) ) And I decided to ask them here.

-I'm assuming you have to be a certain age to be a helper. If you do, what age?
-Is having Discord required, because I might not be allowed to have it for a few years yet, also adding to the fact that I have an older computer (laptop) that I might not be able to get it.
-What is TeamSpeak? Its just one of those things you've never heard of (for me cause I'm that person who catches onto stuff late) and also is it a thing you have to download, yet another issue I might have for the next two years.
-Is my Skype account going to be useful for anything? (The only type of talking I really have besides my phone and email)

Thanks so so much if anyone can answer these questions, and have a good day!
You need to be 13 for helper, Discord isn't necessary but it helps a lot, TeamSpeak is very similar to Discord, and Skype is unnecessary.

- BuildBuild25
@Ping Ether liek mi mini sig?

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
1) It mostly depends on how mature the player is and how well they deal/handle stuff.
2) It's not a requirement but having it will allow you to get to know the community members and you can speak to us here too. (teamspeak is an alternative, if you pass the written application, you will have to go through the teamspeak interview which is the final stage)
3) Teamspeak, similar to discord is a program that lets you use your microphone to talk to those online. You can also type there. I would prefer discord.
4) Most staff members do not give out their Skype .

D

Deleted member 269142

Ok, thanks everyone! Well since I'm only 11 (almost 12 but still) I'll have time to take these things all into consideration. Have a good one :D

Reactions: _Rogue_Killer_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Loskol's profile.
Wow.. why is the Duolingo owl kinda scary now...
Will it haunt me tonight?
JokeKaedee wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
meow!! 🍔
UncleSpect wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Flamingoo??
Lyriie wrote on SunburnWarz's profile.
Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions feel free to message me or another staff member!
BurgerCat13 wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
1717345450220.png

Just one more....👀
Top Bottom