Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

idontknow2343

Jul 13, 2020
Hi, so I'm new to the website so forgive me if I made this thread in the wrong section or anything but, on July 10, 2020, 12:30 PM, I was banned through experimental sentinel from Basketman13.
My username is Juliripded and I play on bedrock on my nintendo switch.
I was playing survival games around this time and I was banned for cheating. I really don't know what would've triggered this or why I've been banned because I didn't have any of the sorts during the game. I don't have anything to prove my innocence which sucks because it genuinely surprised me when I got a ban out of no where. After I made my appeal, I made sure that it was descriptive as possible on my part. After I made my appeal, I waited a couple of days, and I checked today to see it was denied! I'm really confused as to why it was denied as for why I was banned for cheating in the first place because I wasn't. I don't know how, but you can't install cheats on the switch so how could I be cheating in the first place?
Sorry I keep emphasizing it but, I really don't know how Basketman13 could've thought I was cheating in the first place. But what I'm asking for is a reason of why he thought I was cheating and an unban because it's just wild at this point. I don't know, if you guys have questions for me about any missed details in this thread or some advice you can give to me about this, I'll gladly answer them and I'll gladly take your advice. But the main question is that why would I be punished for something I didn't do in the first place?

Reactions: CatsLoveRainbows

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
Hello!

If you are confused as to why you got banned, you can start a conversation with Basketman here: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Basketman and ask him to explain why your appeal was denied.

You can also change if people see your age in "Account details" in your Settings.

If you have any other questions you can contact me or start another thread.

-Thread Locked

Reactions: AnolTongi and Axyy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Top Bottom