Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

JIchoYT

Mar 23, 2018
A couple of years ago I was banned for autoclicking by Sentinel, which was in itself false. The reason for this is because I was playing on the latest version of Minecraft and had tried out your server after exclusively playing on Hypixel. At the time I didn't know how to switch versions and assumed that I could pvp just like in 1.8.9 on the latest version just like I could do on Hypixel (Hypixel has server side mods which allow you to do this). So I was spam clicking on the latest version of Minecraft which I think at the time was 1.12.2 if I'm not wrong. Because of this I was picked up for autoclicking by your anticheat and automatically banned. Even though I was completely legit, I was banned by your anticheat a further 2 times for the same reason, which is when I copped a permanent ban. I tried appealing this in the past and have had it denied, because I didn't know how to switch versions and admins assumed I running a script to pvp. It has been many years and I would like to play on the server after a long time since I have developed as a person and am more familiar with playing the game correctly (like choosing the appropriate version for the style in which I try to pvp). At the time of my ban my ign was JichoYT, but now I have changed it to J_icholas.

Looking back on the appeal which I have made at the time, it is obvious why my appeal got denied, but I didn't know any better, since my friend Bluebo (his ign at the time) did use hacked clients and gave me this account, so I put two and two together, but I realize that this was not the reason.

Hopefully I can no longer be permanently banned,
J_icholas

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv
A couple of years ago I was banned for autoclicking by Sentinel, which was in itself false. The reason for this is because I was playing on the latest version of Minecraft and had tried out your server after exclusively playing on Hypixel. At the time I didn't know how to switch versions and assumed that I could pvp just like in 1.8.9 on the latest version just like I could do on Hypixel (Hypixel has server side mods which allow you to do this). So I was spam clicking on the latest version of Minecraft which I think at the time was 1.12.2 if I'm not wrong. Because of this I was picked up for autoclicking by your anticheat and automatically banned. Even though I was completely legit, I was banned by your anticheat a further 2 times for the same reason, which is when I copped a permanent ban. I tried appealing this in the past and have had it denied, because I didn't know how to switch versions and admins assumed I running a script to pvp. It has been many years and I would like to play on the server after a long time since I have developed as a person and am more familiar with playing the game correctly (like choosing the appropriate version for the style in which I try to pvp). At the time of my ban my ign was JichoYT, but now I have changed it to J_icholas.

Looking back on the appeal which I have made at the time, it is obvious why my appeal got denied, but I didn't know any better, since my friend Bluebo (his ign at the time) did use hacked clients and gave me this account, so I put two and two together, but I realize that this was not the reason.

Hopefully I can no longer be permanently banned,
J_icholas
Try to make an appeal at https://appeals.cubecraft.net/
and write that exact test, I’m sure the staff will try to understand it, even if they don’t believe that you were banned mistakenly, the fact that you have developed as a person and all should be enough to grant you a pardon... at least, from my perspective, this text sounds like it’s coming from someone who speaks more like an adult!
Good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Reesle wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, Pro Duckerator! 🥳🎉🐤
Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Top Bottom