Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuicideDuck666

Novice Member
Dec 1, 2016
Hey guys so recently I started to have a problem in the pvp server, everytime I connect into a game my minecraft keeps loading and loading and by the time i finally spawn Im half dead because the player was killing me while My minecraft was loading. Now i dont know is it my internet or the server? If you have the same problem/know the soluton to this problem please comment down bellow. Thank you!

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
it does sound like an internet problem, mine can sometimes load a little slow and by the time I can move the match countdown is on 2 : P

But yeh I think it will have something to do with your download speed as everytime you enter the match your computer has to reload everything again. If your download speed is slow then the map loading will be slow, while your enemy's download speed has already loaded it all up. Seems unfair, but thats how the system works (or at least I think that's how).

I would suggest lowering some of the game graphics settings like render distance (you only need it short for PVP duels anyway). It could help cut down loading times. If this doesn't help, I'm not too sure what else to suggest apart from improving your internet connection and/or download speed. You'd have to Google that bit though, I'm not the best techy!

Hope I helped!

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Hey guys so recently I started to have a problem in the pvp server, everytime I connect into a game my minecraft keeps loading and loading and by the time i finally spawn Im half dead because the player was killing me while My minecraft was loading. Now i dont know is it my internet or the server? If you have the same problem/know the soluton to this problem please comment down bellow. Thank you!
I think I have the answer, does this happens when you play PvP for a long time? If so, it's because your chunks aren't "new" which the system iniside of Minecraft makes the chunks load slower. I would suggest you to restart Minecraft after playing 20 minutes (If you are playing PvP or FFA).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom