Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAlbinoNinja

Aug 1, 2016
Hello everyone this is not a post about why they should add anti cheat because I believe they added it, I was playing the solo eggwars map "golf" on op and a person was shooting me while I was in cob webs, this inturn gave me very minimal knock back, I was like great, 4-5 shots in I got kicked for having antiknockback cheats, I didn't really care that much because I dislike op but this could become an issue, but I'll be alright with it if it's not fixable because hackers having to have kockback will be great. Thank you!

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Hello everyone this is not a post about why they should add anti cheat because I believe they added it, I was playing the solo eggwars map "golf" on op and a person was shooting me while I was in cob webs, this inturn gave me very minimal knock back, I was like great, 4-5 shots in I got kicked for having antiknockback cheats, I didn't really care that much because I dislike op but this could become an issue, but I'll be alright with it if it's not fixable because hackers having to have kockback will be great. Thank you!
This issue is known l, the anti-cheat is currently in Beta.

RosesAndSkulls

May 7, 2016
Earth
Yeah several other people are currently having the anti-knock back issue. I believe the developers are working on it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom